Thursday, June 14, 2007
just me and you...
and i'm contented..
had a nice whole day out with darling..
and our 3 sweeties, Sasha, Oreo & Shadow...
brought them out then send them back..
and off we went to our lovey rendezvous!!
darling's such a love!!
really enjoyed the day with you!
cruising and just enjoying moments...
such a long time since we really enjoyed quiet moments..
it has been long since I've taken Sasha, Oreo & Shadow's pics..
here are they!
eh.. banana tree leh!
mummy, got bananas not?

MOVE BACK!
chey! i show my fangs that does not mean I will bite..
it's just me showing you that I'M TOO HAPPY...

Don't take can?
The weather so hot?
take what..
you never see my tongue so long already ar?

Mummy, one shot only k?
this one perfect shot..

why am i always made to sit like a Lady?
I'm a BOY leh..
HANDSOME boy leh!

how could i ever forget this place full of serenity..


and the weather is super hot..
drank like 3 bottles of this..

i was actually doing something to dar's face..
and he snapped this..

and darling stoning..

stupid friend called him..
when we were enjoying the breeze and all..
*tsk*
i was telling dar, this machiam like kampong style..
but he dashed my idea when he said,
kampong time got handphone meh?
kns...

i realise,
both me and him..
just love to STONE..

er..
actually dar said something very sweet..
that made me so tickled..
haha..

I LOVE MY DARLING!!

as well as my key to freedom..


totally enjoyed today..
though both of us are super tired!
all right,
gotta go slack time now..
weareone ♥
9:32 PM
link to post
0 comments